SQLite Error 14: unable to open database file
masmas 12 years ago • updated by Alex Jenter 12 years ago • 6
I installed version 1.3 and now when I click the icon on the desktop this message appears.
Customer support service by UserEcho
2) C:\Program Files\CintaNotes
3) Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
5) Where is this file? There isn't in C:\Program Files\CintaNotes
I sent you the e-mail with cintanotes.settings
2) Have you accepted the default install location ("Program Files")? Yes.
3) During install, were there any messages about files that could not be overwritten? Sorry but I not remember.
1) Find the cintanotes.db and cintanotes.settings files in
"C:\USERS\<YOURNAME>\LOCAL SETTINGS\VIRTUALSTORE\PROGRAM FILES\CINTANOTES"
Copy them to a safe location.
2) Uninstall CN using start menu entry.
3) Install CN into any folder outside of "C:\Program Files" and copy your old cintanotes.db and .settings files over into this folder.
4) Run CN