Then it's probably intended and b) is not a bug.
I used File/Open, not MRU. Free version.
Interestingly, I noticed how viewstate.notebook[GUID].section.sorting resets to 'created' not when I change to another notebook, but when I later change back to the first one.
2.0.3: point a fixed, b still an issue
First 10 users for $10, but then it goes up quite rough. Problem is you cannot create unlimited accounts to pull everybody in. Most people would post to UE, while few could use JIRA directly, pulling stuff from UE. The exception is free license for opensource projects.
2.0.3 beta 1: still reproducible in two ways:
a) change sort order and restart CN
b) change sort order, open another .db, open first .db
Alex, this could be a solution:
Looks very promising.
This is my reasoning: anything I cannot edit as a text character is formatting. It cannot be rendered when formatting is disabled and I expect it to vanish when I clear formatting.
Putting a character is a possible option, but questions appear:
* Is it an asterisk- or a minus? * precede char-bullets by space * (accepted in some groups)?* or not?
Testing 2.0.3-beta1: 4-6 almost fixed. One problem left:
1. Enable formatting, new note, make couple bullets, save
2. Disable formatting
3. Open the note: bullets are cleared on open (correct)
4. Save note without modification
Result: bullets are saved and rendered in the notes list. To see that they are really saved, enable formatting again and open the note. I think this is because note with formatting is not marked dirty when it is opened with formatting disabled.
7-8 does not reproduce anymore.
Confirmed. Couldn't reproduce in 2.0.2, looks it was fixed in that release.
I don't know a tool that would cover all our needs out of the box, unfortunately. I'm doing search in my spare time, though. This is a challenging request. I evaluate JIRA at my work and it looks promising. But this issue tracker is not without.. issues :)
* Most trackers have issue IDs and assignments.
* I've seen milestones/roadmaps in Trac, Redmine and JIRA.
* JIRA only has up-votes, but this could change
* YouTrack only has up-votes
* Trac has up/down votes, but they are obscure (try finding 40 upvotes in this ticket)
* BIG attractive vote count is a big deal in UserEcho and UserVoice (sample)
Authorization: if this is OpenID, many trackers support it
UI for general public: this is the hardest. All trackers look too 'formal' compared to UserEcho. Great thing about UE is it's straight-to-the-point layout. Title, body and votes to the left. Most trackers tend to throw all these fields into you before you get to the message. YouTrack has a good layout idea (sample), but further clean up is possible. Custom layouts would address this, if they exist in JIRA.
There are a lot of trackers out there. I thought I'd write a set of required features first and see what it looks like:
Служба підтримки клієнтів працює на UserEcho